Annual General Meeting 2019
On behalf of the President of the VAGTC, we are pleased to announce our Annual General Meeting.
The Victorian Association for Gifted and Talented Children will be holding their Annual General Meeting, including a light Dinner on Tuesday, October 29. Details are as follows:
- Venue: Sacred Heart School, 116 Cotham Road, Kew. Parking is available in front of the Church door. Enter from Cotham Road.
- Time: 6pm to 8pm
- Objectives: To provide an update on VAGTC functioning and progress during the last 12 months. To vote for Nominated Executive and Committee Members for the 12 months following the AGM.
- For: All VAGTC Members are welcome to attend.
- RSVP: Please confirm your attendance via email by Tuesday, October 22 for catering purposes. Please email Julia at email@example.com and please make known any special dietary requirements that you might have at that time.
6.00-6.45pm - AGM Registration & Dinner
6.45-8.00pm - AGM
Documentation pertaining to the 2019 AGM can be accessed via the links below:
- AGM Notice – Agenda
2019 AGM Notice
- Executive and Committee Member Nomination Form and Nomination Statement
2019 AGM Nomination Paper & Nomination Statement
- Nomination Guidelines and Roles & Responsibilities of Committee Members
2019 AGM Nomination Guidelines, Roles & Responsibilities of Committee Members
Please note: Nominations for Executive and Committee Member vacancies – close 5 pm 22 October 2019
We look forward to receiving your RSVP to the AGM by 22 October 2019.
2018 Annual Report and Documentation
- Notice of AGM
- Nomination Form and Nomination Statement
- Nomination Guidelines, Roles & Responsibilities of Committee Members
- Proposed VAGTC Constitution