Becoming a member of the VAGTC will provide you or your organisation with a range of benefits.
- * Receive our twice-yearly journal, VISION, which is a useful resource on all aspects of giftedness and talent. Researched based articles are sought from experts in the field of gifted education.
- * Receive the latest edition of the VAGTC Resource Book - a tome of information, programs, competitions and online resources to support and enhance the education and development of students - at home and at school.
- * Receive automatic membership to the Australian Association for the Education of the Gifted and Talented (AAEGT); a national, state- and territory- led body that serves to represent Australia's best interests in supporting gifted and talented students.
- * Be entitled to discounts on a range of VAGTC events including the twilight seminars, biennial conferences and other functions we run.
- * Be provided with a username and password for access to the member-only section of our website. This section contains research articles, resources and conference papers produced by or for the VAGTC.
- * Receive priority notification about upcoming VAGTC events and products.
Levels of Membership
Individual / Family $55.00
School / Institution $95.00
All memberships are inclusive of GST and run for a duration of 12 months from the time of payment.
The 2016 VAGTC Resource Book is included and delivered to the supplied 'Individual/Family' and 'School/Institution' membership address within the cost of this membership.
International memberships will incur an additional fees for shipping and handling.
Student memberships require a proof of student enrolment (e.g. student card or receipt of enrolment fees)
The Australasian Journal of Gifted Education (two issues a year) can be added to your membership for $20 p.a. (GST not included)
All types of memberships are payable only in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
Membership fees, once paid and processed, are not normally refundable.
School or Institution memberships will not be transferred to a different school if a staff member seeks employment at another institution. The membership remains with the school shown on the Membership Application Form.
Life members of the VAGTC
|Leonie Kronborg||Arlene Howes||Helen Dowland||Elaine Brownlow||Helen McFarlane|
|Keith Creed||Sir Gustav Nossal||Mr AG Pizzey||Mrs Pam Russell||Evelyn Tindale|
|Anne O'Mullane||Michele Linossier||Maureen Theobald||Yvonne Perret||Christine Ireland|
|Sylvia Green||Bialik College, Melbourne||The RH Minister for Education and Training||National Library of Australia||NSW Association for the Gifted and Talented|
|NT Association for Gifted and Talented Children||QLD Association for Gifted and Talented Children||Tasmanian Association for Gifted and Talented Children||Victoria State Library||Victorian Association for Philosophy in Schools|
|WA Association for Gifted and Talented Children||Philosophy in Schools||Australian Council for Educational Research|